Monday, March 21, 2011

Tart Launch Party


At the very last second (Friday at 11:30pm) I got an offer to assist the production of the Tart Collection launch party in Lafayette on Saturday night. I absolutely agreed considering I love the founders of Tart, Jamie and Dana Finegold and also because I knew how much I would enjoy this experience.

My morning consisted of making 144 mini cupcakes, getting all the decor in the afternoon, setting it up, and then bar tending all night. I had a great time and it was a great experience. Thanks Jamie and Dana!!
I realized just how much I would love to work in the 925. I love my hometown more than anything. And let me tell you, being able to drive home in 5 minutes if we need an extra serving platter, TOTS beats having to drive 30 mins to get 5 miles away in LA. 






 Even my parents came!!

1 comment:

  1. I am looking for the best sf venues for my mom birthday party. Please suggest some beautiful venues within inexpensive rates.

    ReplyDelete