Tuesday, March 29, 2011

SF wedding venues

Some of my favorite places in San Francisco are wedding venues. 


I attended my Senior Ball in High School at the Westin St. Francis on Union Square. Such a gorg venue!! Driving there itself is always an adventure with the Bay Bridge overlooking Alcatraz Island and coming up to The City. As soon as you walk into that Grand Ballroom, you feel like royalty.


 

The Fairmont in San Francisco is another classy venue that I adore. A good friend of mine has been working at the this Fairmont for a while now and we stayed there last Summer for a girls night. Being able to jump in a cab and go out for a night on the town and then come back to our ridiculously pristine suite made me never want to leave!





Lastly, I remember years ago when a family friend of ours got married on a yacht in San Francisco!! It was probably one of the most fun and carefree weddings we've been to. We spent a lot of time out on the deck just admiring the breathtaking views of San Francisco. The piers out there are so refreshing. The ceremony was on the deck of the yacht where the couple stood on a platform of sand and roses. It was beautiful! Then we partied all night until we were forced to go home! 


The Butterfly was a restaurant we ate at on the Piers that overlooks the waters and the boats. Now every time we drive by, we say, remember when we went there before Mike and Marie's wedding?!

These are just a couple of my favs, stay tuned, I'll be researching and post more soon!


2 comments: