Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Life is like a proposal...you never know what to expect.

Life surprises you in the most interesting ways. Whether it is good or bad, life is utterly and completely unexpected. I have come to realize that you never know what is going to happen tomorrow. With that being sad, a good friend once told me that you should never worry about tomorrow because tomorrow is going to worry about itself.  And tomorrow will always work itself out. 
I have witnessed and heard some of the most amazing proposal stories that were totally unexpected (just like life) that I want to share!


At the best bridal event I ever attended there were the most gorgeous cakes, wedding gowns, entertainment, etc (you can pics in my previous blog on POP the Bridal Event). And if I had been a woman ready to get married at that event, I think the most fairy tale thing that could have happened to me would have been for someone to propose. Well that happened to a very lucky lady. After giving all the raffle prizes, one last winner was called to the stage. However, her prize was a proposal. They slipped an eye-mask over her eyes and she opened to her fiance proposing to her in front of all her friends and family in their hometown community. You wouldn't be able to tell if you were with me, but I was crying.
 

The next one is a story from a friend of mine. She is a photographer at Disneyland, the happiest place on earth. Imagine her surprise when a man asks her to take pictures of him and his girlfriend, only to see that as your taking the picture, he kneeled on one knee, and asked her to marry him. DISNEYLAND!! Talk about the happiest day at the happiest place!


Lastly, just to make things not so sappy here (!), I have a link to a really cute and funny proposal!  PLEASE watch this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment