Monday, May 23, 2011

Internship Update and Irish/Polish/Spanish Event

As my internship with The Party Goddess progresses, I have learned SO MUCH. It is unbelievable how much I have taken away from this experience and I am super excited about that. 
From learning to create amazing creative centerpieces, getting products ready, calling vendors, speaking with clients, researching for the weekly Ezine and event ideas, and even helping our accountant with getting things in order, I can truly say that every Friday I feel more and more confident with with my future plans as an Event Planner. 
I wanted to share some of the amazing centerpieces that were whipped up this past Friday at The Party Goddess for a super cool Irish/Polish/Spanish event that happened on Saturday. 
For the event we contacted food trucks of all sorts, a traveling gelato company, stilt walkers for entertainment, balloon sculptures and event rentals for props. 







These green centerpieces were all for the Polish theme. The florists used food such as cauliflower and potatoes to help make a super creative look!

































 Then for the Spanish theme they used a red color palette and incorporated oranges and pasta!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment