Monday, June 20, 2011

As I continue my journey in the world of event planning, I realize just how excited I am. I think about it before I fall asleep and right when I wake up. I think about it when I'm at the gym and when I am driving. 
I am super excited right now because I am helping Dreamcatcher Events with a wedding this upcoming Saturday. 
The GREAT thing about this wedding is that it takes place right down the hill from my house, in an area I am super familiar with, and I am working with an amazing event planner, Ann Saavedra. 
I always worked with Ann during my Winter/Spring Break and during the Summer in college but now that I am back home she is just as excited to have me on her team as I am.

Telephone_6Douglas Hannant wedding gown 
I can't wait to see what this amazing wedding is going to have in store for us! I am sure that it will be gorgeous, well done,a fabulous and fun filled evening for the guests, and most of all the most amazing day of the wedding couple's lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment