Friday, June 3, 2011

Today I am going to help The Party Goddess with an event. I am super excited because it is not just any normal dinner party, birthday party, or wedding. This is going to be a 25th Anniversary Dinner for a Doctor's office. I know, a little different, but I know it is going to be great. Hopefully I'll get some pics to post to show how The Party Goddess can turn a simple event like this one into something super creative and different!


I wanted to post some pictures that were taking from the Italian/Spanish/Polish theme event in which I posted pre-party pics of already!







 
Fun Italian Ganache Treats


Flat Iron food truck!


 
An Irish polka band




 
Another creative way to carry out the church theme


 
Guests obviously enjoying themselves getting food from the "Meet n' Potatoes" food truck


 
Entertainment for the evening- stilt walkers!







I have learned so much from The Party Goddess but mainly I take away the fact that the sky is the limit. And this event proves that. Whether you are thinking of theme, creative ideas, how to market yourself or your event, entertainment, etc, there are just so many different things you can do with events and I can't wait to explore them all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment