Friday, June 17, 2011

Congrats grad! (party ideas)

As I am thinking about having a fun get together to celebrate my big accomplishment, I figured it would be great to share some of these great things I have found considering some of these are so simple but make the biggest difference. 


These are the coolest ideas for little diploma treats. I would personally use a different tie then those little blue gummy worms but those are still cute!

Want something even more easy? Throw together some candy in the colors of your alma mater.

 I love the yogurt parfaits (jello/pudding/whatever they are!) on the right because its super easy to find DIY "congrats" templates like that online.






Just remember as you are planning your party to HAVE FUN, don't stress out, and enjoy what you have accomplished!

No comments:

Post a Comment