Friday, June 24, 2011

Now that I am back home I am trying to get all of my ducks in a row and get this business started!! Who knew that hanging out with the fam, going to the gym, and my daytime job would take up so much time leaving me tired at the end of the day!! 
However, every day I do something to promote myself whether that be talk to someone about the business, go over the plan, organize my "office" (which is located in the back room of my house), listen to Marley Majcher's (business coach sensation) cds, blog, you name it. 


As of right now, like mentioned earlier, I am assisting Ann Saavedra of Dreamcatcher Events this Saturday for a wedding in which her and I have been working very hard on. 
Also, I am thinking about all the creative ideas that are going to go into my little friend Kylie's birthday. Kylie is turning 11 on August 28th! So we haven't decided yet but we're been looking at Kara's Party Ideas's blog or order to get ideas! Here is just one the ideas for Kylie's party. I'll post the rest later!!


Candy theme- Everything revolves around candy! May not be good for the teeth but it'll be the ultimate sugar rush. 
Photobucket


Kara's Party Ideas



PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment