Monday, June 6, 2011

Like promised, I would show you how The Party Goddess can make a simple event like a 25th anniversary for a Dr.'s office into a super classy and amazing one! There is a lot that I didn't take pictures of such as the 300 guests, bar tenders, great dj, amazing servers, wonderful kitchen staff, decorated indoor doctor's office, and much more. However, I thought you all would enjoy these amazing details that were produced for this super successful event. 
We love balloon sculptures

I learned how to "swag". This means taking pretty linen materials and scrunching it up on top of the simple linens underneath it to give it a fun and glittery look


Pre-party set up pics




While there was a buffet, servers passed around hors d'oeuvres to the 300 guests that attended

I also learned some other cool staging tips to make the tables look perfect


Who would have thought to use veggies as decor??

This was our super fun photo booth, one in which you can write on your picture and get it printed out 

We had a bartender as well as self serve drinks throughout the party

I am going into my last day of interning at The Party Goddess tomorrow. SUPER SAD!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment