Saturday, April 2, 2011

I love The Party Goddess

Hey Everyone!!
So I have to get this off my chest. Yesterday at The Party Goddess (where I intern for those of you who didn't know) (the best company ever to work for if you want experience in the industry) we spent the day getting everything ready for an event we are doing tomorrow for an A-list celeb and I am sooooo excited. I didn't want to get to ansy because they (The Party Goddess) are around celebrities all the time. But I'm not gonna lie, one time I saw Robert Kardashian at the gym and I almost peed my pants. 
I can't say who the celeb is but I am helping with set up at her house tomorrow for a Luau themed party and its going to be amazing. 10,000 pounds of sand brought in for her front yard to be transformed into a beach....and much more. I will keep you updated tomorrow after the party!! But YAY!! I can't wait! 


Here is a sneak peek of the amounts of stuff we have going for the party. I am going to try to get some pics of the decor tomorrow, but ya know, since its an A-list celeb and all, don't think ill be able to get many pics, can't be a paparazzi...
And this is all only the decor, we're doing the florals, we have massive amounts of gorgeous Hawaiian florals, and don't forget, we do the bar as well ;) 


No comments:

Post a Comment