Friday, July 1, 2011

Indian Wedding This Wedding!!

This weekend one of my cousins is getting married and today begins the 3-days of festivities! 
I love going to Indian weddings because they are so rich in culture, absolutely gorgeous, and the traditions will never change. 

Today, Friday, is a party to celebrate for the couple and all the guests. 
Then on Saturday morning we go to Temple and attend the actually wedding ceremony. Sunday ends everything with a huge reception in a hall that can actually hold enough people for these types of weddings. Usually the number of guests is about 300 guests or more. 

I just gave a snippet as to what will happen this weekend but I want to track everything that goes on so I will begin by showing you some pictures of previous weddings and continue throughout this wedding after each event! 




No comments:

Post a Comment