Monday, July 4, 2011

Part III of Laddi and Karen wed!

I wasn't able to upload anything yesterday because the whole day consumed of breathing for a second once we got back from the wedding and then getting ready for the reception partay!
So I will post pictures from the actual wedding today and then I'll post pictures from the reception tomorrow!! 
Karen (the bride) and I! She looked so beautiful!

Laddi and Karen getting married! This is one of my favorite parts!! First Laddi walks into the temple hall  with his groom's men behind and then Karen follows and sits next to her husband-to-be. They then continue with the ceremony and walk around the altar four times until all the prayers are said. 







I love my little cousin Jasmine. She is such a good girl, so polite, and super adddorabble!!! 


I was obsessed with her Sari so I had to post a pic. I want it! 


These are the men who sing all the chants during the wedding. They sit right next to the altar


All of the women sit on one side of the hall while the guys sit on the other side.


My other little cousins Karina and Ashan!


Jasmine was very proud of her henna.


This was in the food hall where we eat. Usually this temple isn't as decorate but they did an amazing job with decor. It was very detailed and the color scheme of pink and gold was very classy and trendy at the same time. 




CUTE centerpieces!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment