Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Cookies!

S'mores cookies. Imagine a big soft doughy cookie filled with tiny little graham crackers, mini marshmallows, and big chocolate chunks. Top if off with a glass of milk and I'm pretty sure you're in cookie heaven. I had the pleasure of tasting these treats from the Baking Betty's, a duo of baking queens. 


What I love about them is you could have these at your girls night in party, a bridal party, a baby shower, a birthday party, the options are endless but you know your guests will love them. I have seen some other really fun and delicious ways to make cookies as well. Check em out...

Sandwich cookies in adorable favor wrapping. 


Cookie Buffet
Cookie Cake


Cookie cupcake


Diddy Reise  style ice cream cookie sandwich


There are so many different ways you could go. If you know of any others, let me in on the secret!

No comments:

Post a Comment