Sunday, April 17, 2011

WeddingWise...to die for wedding event

I spent this weekend with my bff from high school, Lindsay, in her amazing town of San Diego. I had SUCH an amazing weekend with Linds catching up, hanging out, spending time at the beach, shopping, amazing mexican food, saw Soul Surfer which has GOT to be the most AMAZING movie EVER!! SOOOO inspirational I can't even explain. 
Besidesss having an amazing time in SD with Linds, we got to go to a ridiculously well done wedding event called WeddingWise in the Gaslamp District. Another good friend of mine, Ashley, (who btw has an incredible blog (you should check it out here, The Modestry)) got us VIP hook up from her friend so Linds and I just melted as we enjoyed our Sprinkles cupcakes, soaked in the concept of interior design, bakery, florals, planning, jazzy entertainment, and the San Diego vintage beachy feel while speaking to vendors of all sorts. Here are some pics from the event. 
Enjoy :) 





































 Happy Girls are the prettiest




 "My friends remind me, by their very steadfastness, that truth, beauty, and goodness exist in the world, and that, no matter what, there are and always will be people loving people through thick and thin."


 I wish her her house was connected to mine via a secret tunnel, miss her already! Love you Linds! 


2 comments:

  1. love YOU!
    you are beautiful!
    you are amazing!
    you are so amazingly talented!
    I couldn't be more blessed to have you in my life!
    I miss you already!
    Thank you for being such an incredible friend.
    You have one of the best hearts of anyone I know.
    I am grateful that I get to call you my bff.
    You mean the world to me and I'm counting down the minutes until I get to be blessed with your grace, beauty, kindness, joy, laughter, smiles, and love again.
    I miss you already and love you more than you know! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ashley. If I am planning a party, should I hire a bartender or not? And what about other services, like catering and entertainment? I live in the East Bay. Do you have any recommendations?

    ReplyDelete