Monday, April 11, 2011

Disney Bridal Gowns

When my friend told me about Alfred Angelo's new line of bridal gowns inspired by Disney princesses, I was not intrigued at all. I thought the sound of a wedding gown being modeled after a princess was too much. Wedding gowns are already big, white and fluffy as it is, to add the words disney princess on to seemed juvenile and excessive. 
However, she then showed me the dresses online and I was surprised! The gowns are absolutely stunning and you would not look at them and think Jasmine, Belle, or Arielle at all. In fact, they are extremely fashion forward and to die for. 
Take a look for yourself...


Sleeping Beauty 
Little Mermaid
 Beauty and the Beast
 Snow White
 Jasmine
 Cinderella
 The Princess and the Frog



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lish,
    I saw your post and this line was actually on the news on CNN, thats where my friend saw it. The designer is Alfred Angelo!!

    ReplyDelete