Monday, April 25, 2011

To all my graduating friends

I am going to share with you a superrrr cute website to get your graduation announcement cards from. I have been playing with so many different ideas because they have the most adorable templates in every font, theme, color, and style imaginable. 
The website is called Tiny Prints. You will see there is a variety of different cards to choose from. Of course the bookstore sells announcements as well but they are definitely not this cute. These are something different and fun and really showcase you and your style. 
I am sort of feeling the country vintage vibe ones. 
I am pretty sure that these top 3 ones are my favorite!



And then this girl...I mean she's like their best model for sure....JK!....but it was fun to make the card! I was able to choose my color scheme, picture, text, and all that good stuff. 

And p.s.- It makes the fact that you're graduating even more real and EXCITING!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment